My Blog List

Thursday, October 11, 2012

You think i dono all the things??
I hear a lot already
You at outside do what i all know it
You don't want hear i also cant help you at all

If you don't like yourself you will like other?
And other will like you?
IMPOSSIBLE

Maybe same behavior of people will like you
Haha
It's funny at all
you say those to me

You think i still believe you?
so fun hor
want kacau me??
No way

I not so easy been lie by you already
I already see your all pattern 
I know your games how start and finish
Not me clever

Is everyone know it
If they are your friend
BUT
We not friend
We are ENEMY 

XD
I am good to play rite?
I know i know
I am fun at all
I will be scary 

Then you will walk me FAR FAR
i hope this come true 
MY DREAM  

{ PanDa }

No comments:

Post a Comment