My Blog List

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Really feel times goes sooo fast
Fast until i dono what am i doing at this holiday
Like din doing anythings

Everyday morning face on computer
Afternoon at there doing nothings
Every night going to church
Because of christmas
Need prepare many things about it

But
After christmas almost school reopen
WHAT
><
Why so fast

I can't accept it me was FROM 5 student
And at high school life only left 1 YEAR
I din study anythings at high school life
And why it goes so fast

And i dono i can did it will at next year or not
After FROM 5 what should i do
Brian empty at all

Next year need face SPM
Piano Exam also
I so worry about my piano
Because really many years din touch 
And many years din go that AHMO people exam piano

Feel so stress at all
Even is next year JUN until AUG that time
But i still scare about it

Because i scare no much times let me memories so many things
My brain not so good ler
Tiam liao
Hoping they treat me good ba

FIGHTING MY SPM AND PIANO!!!

{PanDa}

No comments:

Post a Comment