My Blog List

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Got a girl want me write about her
OK
Let me start talking about you 

Err
From 2 know you until now
Already 4 years
When just meet
We are really not that good at all

Because you more good with From 2 de THEM
First impression of you are a good student?
Say true a bit forget last time de you
Paiseh ya

I know From 3 of us 
All are saying GAMES
You say your Guns
We say our SDO

And that time of you talking really not good
But you never hurt me la
Because that time of us not that close 

When almost PMR
We going a bit closer 
It because of somethings
YA
You know i know that things

But really thanks you so much
If not you my math not that good in PMR
And din get such of that kind of result
I really need some push

Beginning of From 4 life 
We are not that good
But still are friends
But is enemy 
xD

Last time we hate you because you always talking about him
AND
Tell you somethings sure come out
( Don't hate me i write this ya)

But i dono when
We are so good friends at all
Talking everyday
Sms everyday 

And you are really CHANGE
Tell you things will be secret
But sometimes PEK CEK

I think we will be best friends at all
Hahax
That all i want to write about this GIRL

Maybe you guys will ask me who is the GIRL
Nehh
her self will know i writing her
Let it be SECRET 
=)


[旎]

No comments:

Post a Comment